August 20, 2012

Anantasamakom Thron Hall

ภาษาไทย |  English
Page 1   2   3   4

























I walk out Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall and turn right to reach Anantasamakom Thron Hall. Inside of Anantasamakom Thron Hall is very beautiful. I'd like you to visit to see such the beauty by yourself. I can't take the photo inside the building for you because of the royal court. So, I take outdoor photos for you instead.
I take more photos, but car parked around the palace area makes me have discomfort eyes. So, many photos are skipped.
Photographed while I was walking out of Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall area.

From my learning, the building is European architecture made of marble from Italy. I try to come close to see marble tracery.

Unfortunately, the area of palace is currently under construction. The Thron Hall is elegantly magnificent as picturesque, but I can photograph only half of building because the fence construction is overlay the another haft. Although only haft, Thron Hall is still elegant.
Way into the palace. We can walk through to the other side of the Thron Hall.



There are coffee shop and souvenir shop near the palace for tourism service.


























The garden around the palace.

Page 1   2   3   4

No comments: